Monday, July 11, 2011

God's Promise!!!

I wrote a blog a few weeks ago about God calling me to share my testimony. I was obedient to God and shared my testimony with our Wed night young adult class about 2 weeks ago. Well, wouldn't you know, Satan didn't like it and he began to attack the very next week.

Last week, my family had several different incidents that were not very good. It was very hard dealing with some of them, but as I remembered God's promise in the verse: Deut. 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”, I allowed God to take complete control of my situations. I had the best peace that i had ever experienced in situations that i faced this past week. I was so overwhelmed with the sense of peace that i had.

I talked to a few good godly friends about the situations and got advice from them on how i should handle the situations. I took the advice they gave me and also prayed to God for his guidance and wisdom. Well, as i was talking to one of those friends today and telling her some ways that i handled the situations last night, and as i was telling her she told me that she prayed about the situation last night and she had prayed for something very specific and what she had prayed for (that i didn't ask or even talk to her about yesterday) is exactly what happend!

If that doesn't amaze you at how amazing and wonderful God is then i don't know what will! He placed us on the heart of that special person last night to pray for us because he knew that we would need it. God was with us through everything that has happened over the last week and we have not allowed Satan any glory!!!!

Praising God,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment