Tuesday, July 26, 2011

God wants me to know!!!!

I am sure that most of you have a Facebook account. Well on a daily basis i was seeing a post from a lot of my friends saying "On this day, God wants you to know.....". So I decided to "like" the app to see what God had to say to me daily through this. Well here i am today to say that i honestly believe God is right on time every day with his message to me through this app.

I have had a lot going on over the last few days and have been very busy. Honestly, I have even let all of the busyness get in the way of my fellowship with God. I was just praying to God this morning to forgive me for allowing distance between us over the last few days. As i went to look at my daily message from God this afternoon, here is what it said:
On this day of your life, Rebecca, we believe God wants you to know ... that the voice of God is best heard in silence.
Message from God
All too often loud events and daily busyness cloud your vision of God. Take some time to slow down; let there be silence, let there be peace. Calm your mind and let your inner voice re-emerge from the silence. Allow yourself to see visions, allow yourself to dream dreams; and you may hear the voice of God reaching out to you.


How much more clear can he be!!!!! I was so amazed at his message to me as i just prayed and asked for fogiveness this morning for allowing this to happen!

I have allowed the busyness to get in my way of allowing him to speak to me and reach out to me! I am slowing down. Time for some silence and peace so that God can work in my life!!!!

Slowing down for God,

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment